I listened to Tony today for half an hour while Caveboy threw his salad on the floor and I washed up. I haven’t caught up with any commentary yet, what with the Celebrity Big Brother Final and doing the second coat of Ivory Eggshell in the Nursery till 2.30am (beaten deadline by two whole days, NICE!)
It’s late and I’m tired. I’ll be briefer and more to the point.
Tony Blair thinks what has taken place since we invaded Iraq is not as bad as what might have happened if we hadn’t. Quite simply this is because he considers the lives of English and American people to be worth more than Iraqis and Afghans.
He thinks that the 4,308 coalition deaths (BBC), between 100,00 and 655,000 civilian deaths (Iraqi Health ministry or Lancet) will be worth it, if it stops another 3,000 Americans dying. NOT INCLUDING AFGHANISTAN!!!!!
He is insane!
No comments:
Post a Comment